About the Role
Australia’s leading deconstruction and remediation company is currently seeking an experienced Estimating Manager for a position within our head office in Sydney. This is a great career opportunity for a motivated Senior Estimator to contribute to large and exciting projects with an award winning company.
- Contribute to large and exciting projects
- Work for an award winning company and be part of a high performance culture
- Grow your career with a company that supports your career progression and professional development
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing quantity take offs and reviewing project specifications
- Preparing tender programs and estimating resourcing requirements
- Working with our estimating team to review budgets and programs
- Preparing requests for quotation from suppliers and subcontractors
- Working with the marketing team and other estimators to produce quality tender documentation and returnable schedules
- Negotiating competitive rates with suppliers and subcontractors
- Travelling to sites for tender meetings and briefings
- Preparing post tender presentation and assisting senior management to present at post tender meetings
- Post tender follow up including responding to post tender clarifications and post tender negotiation
- Developing methods that provide innovation and a point of difference to our competitors
- Business development activities including contacting and meeting potential new clients
Skills & Experience
As the successful candidate you are expected to be:
- Deadline driven with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects;
- A strong communicator with effective interpersonal skills;
- Accurate and attentive to detail;
- Strong negotiation skills
- 5+ years’ estimating experience;
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management or Quantity Surveying;
- High level Microsoft Project and Excel skills;
- Must be willing to travel throughout Australia from time to time to assist with project site inspections and closure provisioning studies;
- Strong technically and able to work with estimating software.
- Must be able to work to very strict deadlines;
- Business Development experience preferred;
- Must be available to work on weekends from time to time during busy tendering periods.
About the company
Liberty Industrial is a leading provider of deconstruction and remediation services. The company has built a strong reputation for delivering large and technically challenging projects and received international recognition for the delivery of some of Australia’s largest and most technically complex demolition and remediation projects. The company has set itself apart, by developing a solid reputation with clients based on integrity and technical capability.
We are a youthful, dynamic and innovative company that is going places. Our friendly, genuine and inclusive team culture makes Liberty Industrial a great place to work.
How to Apply
If you have any questions or wish to directly apply for the role, contact Leonard Tognini at email@example.com We’d love to hear from you!