About Liberty Industrial
Liberty Industrial is a leading provider of deconstruction and remediation services. The company has built a strong reputation for delivering large and technically challenging projects and received international recognition for the delivery of some of Australia’s largest and most technically complex demolition and remediation projects. The company has set itself apart, by developing a solid reputation with clients based on integrity and technical capability.
Careers at Liberty Industrial
We are a youthful, dynamic and innovative company that is going places. Our friendly, genuine and inclusive team culture makes Liberty Industrial a great place to work.
- Contribute to large and exciting projects
- Work for an award winning company and be part of a high performance culture
- Grow your career with a company that supports your career progression and professional development
About our Graduate Program
As a participant in Liberty Industrial’s graduate program, you will have the opportunity to learn industry best practice, receiving on-the-job mentoring and professional development from industry leading specialists.
Moving across various placements, you will have the opportunity to experience and actively contribute to Liberty Industrial’s daily operations and gain exposure to multidisciplinary projects in a variety of locations across Australia.
Why choose us?
As a participant in our graduate program, you will actively contribute to our business and learn industry best practice from our key people.
- Access to industry leading specialists
- Learn in a multidisciplinary environment
- On-the-job mentoring and professional development
- Exposure to projects in a variety of locations across Australia
Our program is open to those who have who have recently completed their Bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety, environmental or a related field.
To be considered for the Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Recent Graduate in WHS or related field
- Have a positive attitude and keen desire to learn on-the-job
- Have strong commitment to the safety of all project stakeholders
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
How to apply
To apply, email your resume, covering letter and a copy of your academic transcript to email@example.com
Applications close December 30th 2019.