Liberty Industrial is committed to exemplary environmental compliance and stewardship, so our goal of environmental sustainability always underpins our business practices and guides our daily operations.
We take a resourceful and innovative approach to project delivery, ensuring waste is managed responsibly and sustainably, and that all possible materials are recovered. We routinely achieve upwards of 98% recovery, with only around 2% of the 120,000 tonnes of material that we handle per annum going to landfill. Primarily the only materials that are not recycled are hazardous materials such as asbestos-contaminated waste.
Liberty Industrial’s established international network of waste recovery and recycling resources ensures we not only provide the most sustainable solutions but also optimise salvage and resource recovery value that deliver positive commercial outcomes to our clients.
Liberty Industrial provides the following resource recovery services:
- Scrap Metal Processing & Recycling
- Precious Metal Segregation & Salvage
- Screening for Waste Minimisation
- Onsite Crushing for Reuse
- Resale Options for Recycled Materials
- Reuse of Recycled Materials for Engineered Remediation Solutions or Rehabilitation