With years of experience dealing with hazardous waste residues associated with our industrial demolition projects, Liberty Industrial’s personnel have the expertise to identify, handle and manage hazardous waste residues across a wide variety of scenarios. We understand the importance of innovative and sustainable waste management solutions.
Our comprehensive Waste Management Procedure is used to establish the requirements for all sites for the provision for waste management and to reduce the potential contamination of air, soil, water, and pollution in areas on or adjacent to the project. The overall waste management objective is to minimise waste, using the sequence of ‘avoid,’ ‘reuse,’ ‘reduce,’ ‘recycle,’ ‘treat,’ and ‘dispose of.’ More specific objectives include:
- Reuse/recycle materials where practicable;
- Dispose of waste lawfully, and;
- Minimise the risk of spillage of hazardous materials and pollution.
Our senior management team consists of civil and environmental engineers who have experience in a wide variety of treatment techniques for hazardous wastes including:
- Hydrocarbons Sludges & Waste Residues
- Heavy Metal Impacted Residues & Wastes
- Wastes Generated from Various Industrial Processes
- Coal tar and ash residues
- Tailings Waste & Sediments
- Asbestos & Asbestos Impacted Soil